The Sacramento County Opioid Coalition brings people together to save lives.
Our Coalition has pooled together manpower, ideas, and resources and made a beneficial impact in the battle against Opioids. We are dedicated to reducing opioid overdose deaths in Sacramento County. We take measures to control overprescribing and spread knowledge of the dangers of opioids but synthetic opioids like Fentanyl is growing a larger street presence. Opioid overdose deaths in the county have increased this year, which tells us we still have a lot of work to do.
- Song For Charlie Snapchat Campaign
- New Resources October
- CDPH Announcement on Guidelines
- New Guidelines for Treatment of OUD
- Certification requirements for MAT removed
- A Valuable Resource – Addiction Free CA
- New Website. Same Coalition
- Summary of SCOC Accelerator Program
- Political Moves on Opioid X-Waiver Requirement
- The Truth Initiative Opioid Campaign
Need to Talk to Someone Now?
Sacramento County Helpline
SAMHSA National Helpline