The Sacramento County Opioid Coalition brings people together to save lives.
Our Coalition has pooled together manpower, ideas, and resources and made a beneficial impact in the battle against Opioids. We are dedicated to reducing opioid overdose deaths in Sacramento County. We take measures to control overprescribing and spread knowledge of the dangers of opioids but synthetic opioids like Fentanyl is growing a larger street presence. Opioid overdose deaths in the county have increased this year, which tells us we still have a lot of work to do.
At the Sacramento County Opioid Coalition, we are always seeking members to join our team. Every individual has different experiences and ideas to offer. If you or your organization is working to reduce Opioid Use Disorder Deaths, you likely have similar goals with us. As partners, together we can pool resources and support each other.
- New Guidelines for Treatment of OUD
- Certification requirements for MAT removed
- A Valuable Resource – Addiction Free CA
- New Website. Same Coalition
- Summary of SCOC Accelerator Program
- Political Moves on Opioid X-Waiver Requirement
- The Truth Initiative Opioid Campaign
- The National Academies Video and Research on Opioid Use Disorder
- SCOC Raises Fentanyl Awareness with Custom Social Media Flights
Need to Talk to Someone Now?
Sacramento County Helpline
SAMHSA National Helpline